Mike's Subs

Price Rance: $


As best as can be determined the store at 2862 Delaware Avenue in Kenmore, just a few short blocks north of the northern border of the City of Buffalo in New York State, opened its doors in 1956. The store was opened by Mike Davis originally. Mike sold the store to a Kenmore Policeman and his wife in the mid-to-late 1960's. It was then sold to the current operator and his family in 1981, and has been operated by them from 1981 to the present day.

In spring of 1992 the name was changed to Hoagie Brothers. This was in an effort to join with a budding franchise in the area and take part in important things like cooperative advertising and purchasing. However, in August of 1994 the ownership decided it would be best to stay with the original "Mike's" name.
comments powered by Disqus